Beer Batter Butterscotch Pancakes » Daily Mom
If your family loves pancakes, and you’re looking for something extra special to serve this winter during Sunday brunch, our Beer Batter Butterscotch Pancakes are the perfect option. These pancakes are perfection on a plate, complete with the bold flavors of your favorite stout beer, rich Godiva chocolate liqueur and creamy butterscotch.
- 1.5 cups flour (or substitute with 1/2 cup coconut flour)
- 3/4 cup stout beer
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 T butter
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t sea salt
1. Sift flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix eggs and beer. Blend in the melted butter, vanilla extract, milk and Godiva chocolate liqueur.
3. Combine the two mixtures in a large bowl and add in butterscotch chips.
4. Cook pancakes to desired thickness and shape.
While these mouth-watering pancakes taste amazing by themselves, if you’re looking to top them off with something extra special, you can whip up a quick and tasty sauce to complement them perfectly.
1. Place butterscotch chips into a pan and set aside.
2. Bring cream and liqueur to a gentle boil.
3. Pour mixture over chips in pan and mix until smooth.
4. Serve warm, drizzled over pancakes.
Our beer batter butterscotch pancakes and sauce are the perfect dish for Sunday brunch with the family or an alternative snack option for weekend game gatherings.
Photo credit: Marley Layne’s Closet
Tags: beer batter, beer batter pancakes, breakfast, brunch recipes, butterscotch, butterscotch pancakes, chocolate butterscotch sauce, chocolate liquor, chocolate sauce, cooking with beer, cooking with liquors, fun breakfast recipes, homemade pancakes, pancakes, recipes, sunday brunch, unique pancakes
Trackback from your site.
This content belongs to the Source Link identified below, all rights are reserved.